Zoning & Building Permits

The Zoning Committee helps to protect the City of Waverly’s well-being and enhance the quality of life by enforcing the health, safety, zoning and sanitation codes.

WAVERLY ZONING REGULATIONS - Before you build, install a fence, construct/move in a shed or make other construction changes to your property, you are required by the City of Waverly to file an application for a Certificate of Compliance, which can be obtained at City Hall.  The application is then reviewed by the Zoning Board to ensure all guidelines are met.  Once approved, a building permit will be issued and then your project may begin.  The Zoning Board meets at 6:00 pm the third (3rd) Monday of every month at City Hall.

If you have questions and/or concerns, please call City Hall at (217) 435-4611.